Thursday, April 05, 2007

Change of Seasons!

On the lighter side of things after my last serious post...

While Geoff is adding spring photos, we're preparing for the monsoons in Sri Lanka. It has started to rain a bit here, which is welcome relief after three months of dry weather and a month of sweltering temperatures. There have even been power cuts due to the lack of rain (and this country relying heavily on hydroelectric power), and people have been feeling completely drained from the heat.
I've been told that the rains also bring a kind of spring to this region as well, with a lot of flowers blooming at the end of April and into May (photo updates to come).

In the meantime, I've been looking through my other photos and I'm posting some artsy ones for your enjoyment.

T

1 comment:

FireHorse said...

These are fantastic photos you have taken Terry. My favourite is the window on the green wall. I find myself drawn to it and wanting it to swing open to reveal another picture/story behind it.

Thanks.