Sunday, November 26, 2006

Down the South Coast




As Geoff said in his last post, my ADSL is still not connected, it should be done by the beginning of December. I am connected at work though, so I can add another blog or two before I once again head down the coast for more field visits.

The photos I've added here are from my recent visit to the towns of Matara, Hambantota, and Tengalle.

By the way, December 4 is a Poya Day here (full moon day) which means it's a holiday. I am planning to spend the long weekend down the coast or at one of the tea areas in the mountains. T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Terry,

Looks like you're in paradise... the pictures are gorgeous. You are there to work, right? Regardless, I'm envious. You and Geoff lead pretty exciting lives.

Geoff, give us a call when you get back from Clear Lake so we can get together for dinner, or a beer at least, and hear about your retreat.

Claudio and I will be checking in here to get the news.

Later boys.
Take care,
Tim