Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Vancouver Storms




Hi All

It looks like the weather was waiting for Terry to leave before it let loose...for the last day since he left we have had heavy rain and high winds which have really blown the shit out of us....lots of homes left with a power outage across the lower mainland. A bit more on the way tomorrow but nothing like the last day or so (we got 2 inches of rain and Port Mellon which is not to far from Vancouver recorded 8 inches of rain!).

Ok it seems that I now have no life and that all I can manage is a lame discussion about the weather.....arghh! No need to worry though I have been off to work and off to my usual mediation group meetings since Terry left and apart from a big cry on the day he left I have been doing well.

Just to finish off I have included a few pics from the day before Terry left.

G

No comments: