Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Terry Settling In...Geoff Heading South

Hey All

Just to let you know that Terry is doing fine, but has not had his ADSL connected up yet so communications are a bit limited at the moment....hopefully connected in the next few days.

I just spoke to him briefly a few minutes ago on Skype from his office...sounds like he is settling in well and really enjoying the experience so far.

He has just gotten back from a trip south from Colombo..."I had a great trip, spent some time with some very motivated/motivating people, and even saw my first snake". Those who know Terry's morbid fear of snakes will appreciate that the 'first sighting' was no small matter. Photos of the trip will becoming once he is back online.

As for me I am settling into a bit of a routine now and getting used to this being an extended trip away.

This time of year also marks my annual retreat time and I am off to Clear Lake, California for a 2 week retreat with my meditation group (see the photo). I will be leaving on Nov 24th and back on Dec 8th.

Till then
Love
G

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hi Geoff, love the interactive Blog glad you told your friends to be discreet NOT!!
All sounds good talk soon
Love Angie