Thursday, January 10, 2008

In Cambodia





Only 4 more days until I'm back in Vancouver. My last couple of weeks in Sri Lanka kept me in bed with a viral flu. I guess my body was telling me it needed some rest. It wasn't until 10 hours before my flight that the doctor gave me the go ahead to fly...talk about cutting it close.

I'm now in Cambodia, one last trip in South East Asia before seeing Geoff again and getting back to my life in Canada. I flew to Phnom Penh, visited the killing fields and the genocide museum, took a 6 hour boat trip to Siem Reap, and stayed for three days and visited the Angkor temple complexes. I'm heading back to Phnom Penh today, and then I fly to Bangkok on Saturday for my final two nights.

See you soon...T

1 comment:

A Lewis said...

The pics are hot....really interesting and excellent photography. I have no doubt that you'll be happy to be in your own warm bed....snuggled up with you know who.