Thursday, December 06, 2007

Heading Home from Retreat...

Hi All

Well I sort of ran out of time before heading of to my annual meditation retreat in the USA and in the process I forgot to mention to a lot of people that I was going....ooooops and sorry all at the same time.....

Well here I am sitting in the Westfield shopping mall in San Franscisco using the free internet terminal and checking in on my emails....

All a bit surreal and somewhat jarring at present or maybe it is the uber strong 'Peets' coffee that I have just ingested that is providing a bit of an edge to things???

Well what to say...a great retreat and I am heading home with lots of internal homework as per usual...but all good. Nice to catch up with some old faces and make a few new friends as well at the retreat and always a few suprises along the way.

In reviewing my email inbox, it has been suprisingly boring in scanning through it...the world stands still in some ways.

Anyway off for a wander around town for now and flying back into Vancouver tomorrow evening.

Love to all

G

No comments: