Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Weekend Away and Only Seven More Days

I spent last weekend in the beautiful city of Kandy. My friend Jasmine works there for the Women's Development Cooperative, so I stayed with her at her very luxurious apartment (which is actually a wing of an old mansion). It was a good chance to unwind and enjoy the serenity of the hill country, before winding up my work to prepare for my 2 week Vancouver break. I'll be home on July 26th and I am SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT! T

Kandy Town

The "oh so glamourous" Jasmine



The view from Jasmine's apartment


Another view from Jasmine's garden


2 comments:

Superchilled said...

You're going home!!!
Cool.
Hope you have a fantastic time and the weather is perfect. How long has it been now?
Geoff, are you ready?
X
Trevor.

GeoffnTerry said...

Hey Trev

I'm cleaning, I'm cleaning, I'm cleaning...

It will be pretty much 9 months

xo

G