Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Maldives: A Weekend Getaway

Hi everyone,


I know that many of you will hate me when they see this posting. I happened to be in the right place at the right time and was invited to the Maldives for a weekend getaway. My costs were minimal for the trip to this very expensive destination. It was a great weekend of snorkelling off of some reefs, swimming, more snorkelling, more swimming, and lounging around reading. The water was AMAZING and when I was snorkelling I saw sharks, moray eels, turtles, parrot fish, barracuda, angel fish, sting rays...and the list goes on. The photos I'm attaching are all about the water...so no explanations are necessary. There is one extra that I threw in because I thought it was quite stunning with the Maldivian boy against the white sand beach.


T






1 comment:

Superchilled said...

Great pics. Love the water. Glad you had a great time. Don't feel guilty - you sound like you are! In life you gotta take the opportunities as they arise - good on you!

X
Trevor.