Sunday, March 04, 2007

Coffee and Spring

Hi All

It has been a little while since I posted so I thought I had better get my act together.


Well it is official I think I have developed a coffee habit...in the grand scheme of things I guess it beats a heroin or crack habit. I don't 'have ' to have a coffee everyday but I certainly seem to look forward to having one each day. Here is a sign from the local coffee shop "The Laughing Bean" near my meditation centre that I thought was quite amusing...


In other news it looks like Spring is on the horizon (despite the dusting of snow that we had earlier in the week). The white cherry blossoms are just starting to bloom so I will bore you with a few photos of those in the coming weeks.


Stanley Park that got trashed by the recent storms is starting to open up a few more of the internal trails over the last few weeks, but the seawall will remain closed for some time yet. I was wandering in the park today and something caught my eye...."Spot the bicycle"

Here is a pic from last week as the sunset hit the mountains:

And one more just because I liked it:

Terry is in northern Thailand this week with a group of NGOs who are investigating a livelihood project that was set up in the golden triangle. I will leave it to him to post some pics and news when he gets back.

Lots of love to all

G


No comments: