Wednesday, March 26, 2008

On this Day 1998

Hi Everyone,

Geoff and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary today.

The story:
I was teaching in Japan at this time 10 years ago and took a spring break holiday to Sydney. My friend Tony was to have been my tour guide but he ended up having to leave the day after my arrival to fulfill a contract in China. Out of guilt he left me a list of friends to contact, Geoff being listed last! To make a long story short, we met up, discovered we had similar interests (swimming, hiking, Thai food), and couldn't stop chatting about anything and everything. Thus began the story of Geoff and Terry.

The photos attached were taken in March 1998 and March 2008.

Terry





6 comments:

A Lewis said...

Very odd that just today I was looking at your link and missing you guys...wondering how you were doing. And NOW THIS! Hot, hot hot! Excellent news. You're just a few months behind us. Wishing you happiness and health.

don said...

Thats a really wonderful story.

Congratulations on your anniversary.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Christiaan Kidd said...

Brilliant stuff!

Stay happy boys!

xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Terry,

I just found your blog and wanted to wish you and Geoff a Very Happy Anniversary!

I can't find your personal e-mail address but was hoping to get in touch with you and see how you are doing. I left a message on Skype for you. Hope to hear from you soon!

cheers,
Isabella from LP Sri Lanka team

Superchilled said...

Congratulations! But I knew you'd go the distance, you're both just too cool. Enjoy the next 10 as much or more!
It's been great to be a recurrent hitch hiker through your journey.

X
Trevor.