Monday, October 22, 2007

Geoff's Update.....

Hi All

Yes I have been a bit absent in blogging lately..the weather has been a bit crappy and I have not felt very inspired to take any pictures...until this afternoon!


On my way to the pool the sun was getting close to setting and produced a beautiful gloaming which really complimented some of the Fall (autumn) colours....enjoy!


Otherwise doing fine and settling into winterish routines with the shorter daylight hours etc...time to dust of my video store membership card again...any suggestions on good movies???



The city pools have finally reopened after a 3 month strike so it has been nice to be able to get back in the water in our local pool rather than travelling to get a swim in.


Terry finishes his contract in about 10 weeks...

Love

G





1 comment:

Christiaan Kidd said...

Gorgeous photo's!

Hello Mr Geoff! I am still here - occasionally - in cyber space. Mostly, I'm very earth bound these days though... My blog is taking a bit of a back seat through some of the tough stuff I'm living.

Mum is getting to the end of her life - she will be gone before xmas - so I have been spending as much time with her in QLD as I possibly can. Trying to work like a maniac like I typically do, spend weekends with her and build my new relationship with Richard is leaving me zero blogging time! I've tried writing on planes, but my brain just hasn't got anything in it of nutritional value to the outside world at the moment.

I do want to continue some of the conversations that we started earlier on my blog - but maybe they will have to wait till the new year when I can start afresh again and will not have so many storm clouds overhead.

Hope you continue to be well and happy - talk again soon.

Love, C x