Monday, September 17, 2007

Baby Ethan

Hi everyone,


yes, my "baby sister" had a baby of her own. Lori "Lou Lou" Spurway gave birth to Ethan Cole Spurway on September 9th, 2007 after only 4 hours in labour. I heard that Lori even drove herself to the hospital. Considering she's from good Ukraininian farmer stock, I'm surprised she didn't have him at home and continue making breakfast.


I have officially nicknamed my new nephew "Rutiger" for no other reason than to use a Simpson's reference. Mom and dad both seem pretty tired and there have been a few little panic moments of the first time parents "wondering what to do next." Everything is fine now, uncle Terry is definitely not happy to be so far away at the moment, but updates come regularly, so that has to do at the moment. T

1 comment:

Christiaan Kidd said...

He looks to be an old wise soul already...

Gorgeous pix.. Congrats!